You are here: Home > What We Do > Wills, Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Trusts and Probate (Wealth Management)
A wide remit perhaps - but all these areas are inter-related and raise questions that will affect everyone at some point in their lives, such as;
- How do we best protect what we have, both for ourselves and our spouse or civil partner, as well as to the next generation?
- How will Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax affect me and my plans?
- How can I avoid or minimize tax?
- Can I have any say in what happens after my death?
- How can we protect a vulnerable person?
- What do we do when things go wrong?
We at Gardner Austin have long experience of planning and handling these issues for our clients; saving our clients tax, worry and problems. Where problems arise before our involvement, we help resolve them promptly and effectively.
Wills, Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Trusts and Probate (Wealth Management)
020 7821 2600
020 7834 0670
149243 Victoria 13
London SW1P 4QP